sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

5 December 2011

Day 31 and after

I went for an ultrasound scan at on Friday, day 31 (6 weeks and 3 days pregnant), and although baby was still growing the pregnancy was ectopic. I was referred by the doctor at Bourn Hall to the early pregnancy unit so we drove there from the clinic, then Sunnyboy went to stay with his grandparents and I was admitted to hospital that evening. Surgery was on Sunday morning. It hurt so much saying goodbye to baby and it hurts so much that baby is gone. I'm so sad to have lost our little fighter.


View from the window at Bourn Hall, Friday 2nd December

15 comments:

  1. So sad...sending love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your loss. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We feel for you in your sad loss and keep you always in our thoughts, with love mum and dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( So so so so sorry to hear this. Feel better, please, and enjoy your Sunny Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, no, no :(

    I am just so sorry. That is not fair, not fair at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, that's so unfair :( I am so sorry to read this :hugs: x

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are no words for such a loss. You will be in my family's thoughts and prayers. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. Hugz!

    Visiting from LFCA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!
    Here from LFCA. I had three losses, and two ectopics. One tube removal and a lot of heartache later, I'm twelve weeks along and hanging in there. Just wanted to give you a light at the end of the tunnel! Feel free to drop a line if you need some support.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so very very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Here from LFCA...
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I had an ectopic one year ago, and lost a tube along the way. I hope you are healing physically, and getting lots and lots of emotional support. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog through LFCA. I am so sorry for your loss. It's just so unfair. To have to deal with infertility and then a loss on top of that. It just sucks, and I'm so sorry. I lost a pregancy at 6 weeks after my 1st IUI, and it was just crushing. My thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahgraves918January 08, 2012

    I just saw this hun (since I left twitter). I'm so sorry... Thinking of you and sunnyboy

    ReplyDelete