sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

23 April 2011

Bringing our little embryos home



This morning we went back to Bourn Hall and I had two top grade day 2 embryos transferred (14 more embryos have been frozen). I'm so happy to have been able to bring two of our little embryos home, and so is Sunnyboy. We hope that they'll get to stay.

I'd love for anyone who has images and words of hope to join me in Sharing Hope (I'm posting a new Sharing Hope post with the Linky each Friday). Everyone is welcome to take part (please click on the button below to see more Sharing Hope posts and add links).

sunnydaytodaymama

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope it all goes smoothly from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything crossed for you. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all hoping right along with you, my friend!!

    Wishing you and your lovely family a very Happy Easter weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh how wonderful, sending lots of good pregnancy vibes to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very best wishes and lots of hope to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sending lots of hopes and wishes for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Beautiful thing to read today. Wishing you all manyblessings and sending lots of sticky light and love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being PUPO! Sending sticky vibes this Easter x I have been there and my embryos are now 9 month old twinfants x
    www.edspire.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you many 'sticky' vibes and all the best from here.
    Happy Easter. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending brightest blessings to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am hoping, wishing, and praying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have been thinking of you and hope with all my heart Sunny Boy will be a big brother soon!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything crossed, touching wood and praying very hard that there will be two or four little tiny feet soon to join sunnyboy. Hugs and love:)

    ReplyDelete