sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

27 April 2011

Lunch is pineapple and rooibos tea

Corner View is hosted by Spain Daily and we are invited to post pictures telling the stories of our different lives and cultures. This week's theme is 'What's for lunch?'.



Jane from Spain Daily is away for a while so Corner View is being hosted by Francesca at FuoriBorgo.

Corner Views from around the world:
Jane, Dana, Bonny, Joyce, Ian, Francesca, Theresa, Cate, Kasia, Otli, Trinsch, Isabelle, Janis, Kari, jgy, Lise, Dorte, McGillicutty, Sunnymama, Ibb, Kelleyn, Ninja, Sky, RosaMaria, Juniper, Valerie, Sammi, Cole, Don, WanderChow, FlowTops, Tania, Tzivia, Kristin, Laura, Guusje, Susanna, Juana, Elsa, Nadine

12 comments:

  1. Our breakfast has just been Rooibos and pineapple! Natural sweetness and refreshment! X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo, such beautiful colours and what a delicious lunch - we love rooibos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pineapple, but I've never heard of Rooisbos tea. I'll have to look for it here!

    And I think we have twin mugs. I have a set of check mugs, and one is that yellow check! :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, don't want to be a spoil sport now, but, seriously? apart from it being yumm, is that enough for lunch...?
    (oops, thinking about my own appetite, me thinks).
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very healthy! Did you know pineapple takes 3 years to mature?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love fresh pineapple -soooo juicy. But just can't seem to like the rooibos tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This could be my favourite lunch for the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this lunch but your table is very small. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm addicted to the rooibos tea from our local Fair Trade shop.

    ReplyDelete