sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

22 April 2011

Sharing Hope - Sunnyboy (and Easter Eggs)

Sharing Hope is a weekly link collection for anyone who has some hope to share or is needing hope. Everyone is invited to share images and words of hope. For now I'll be using the same linky each week so we can gather lots of hope together but even if you've added a link in previous weeks you are more than welcome to add more each time. Please add a button or a link to Sharing Hope in your posts so others can visit and join in. Find out more about Sharing Hope and how to get a button here.

sunnydaytodaymama

I'm just now reaching the end of an IVF cycle and yesterday I had my egg collection. I was delighted when I woke up from the general anaesthetic and was told that 24 'Easter Eggs' had been retrieved. Then this morning we found out that 22 of the eggs had been suitable for ICSI and 17 successfully fertilised. Tomorrow morning I'll return to Bourn Hall to have two of the embryos transferred and I hope with all my heart that Sunnyboy will soon get to be their big brother. I know that he'll be an amazing brother just as he has been an amazing son to me. He really is a miracle and he's filled my life with love and joy and gives me so much hope.



Sharing Hope
Share Hope at Clear Passage
To my Son at Broody IVF Mummy

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I hope all goes well with the transfer and that the little ones find a cozy spot to reside for the next 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! I hope you continue to hear good news, and that Sunnyboy can help look after younger siblings very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love these photos too. Sunnyboy's hair is so long and beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news, sending you all brightest blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete