sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

18 March 2011

Sharing Hope

Last week I posted some Ray of Hope flowers for my IF friends. My lovely friend Aleia at l.i.b.e.r.a.t.i.o.n. theory decided to join in and share flowers too, so I added a linky to my post. I thought it would be nice to share more images and words of hope so I'm going to host a weekly Sharing Hope link collection for all who would like to take part (including of course my IF friends but also anyone who has some hope to share or is needing hope). For now I'll be using the same linky each week so we can gather lots of hope together but even if you've added a link in previous weeks you are more than welcome to add more each time. Please add a button (copy and paste the html code below the button in this post or in the sidebar) or a link to Sharing Hope in your posts so others can visit and join in.

sunnydaytodaymama


This week my hope is Bourn Hall.



Bourn Hall Clinic was founded in 1980 by Professor Robert Edwards and Patrick Steptoe and was the world's first IVF clinic. Last year Professor Edwards was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine for his groundbreaking work in developing In Vitro Fertilisation along with the late Patrick Steptoe, resulting in the first IVF pregnancy and the birth of Louise Brown on 25th July 1978. Over 4 million babies have since been born worldwide as a result of assisted reproductive technology and over 10,000 were conceived at Bourn Hall, including Sunnyboy.

Dr. Edwards, in the laboratory, with an axe

Sharing Hope:
finally a break through at l.i.b.e.r.a.t.i.o.n. theory
My Hopeful Journey

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea to share pictures of hope! I will share something soon- just has been a busy week! But we all can use a little hope in our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea. And the perfect image for your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good use of the internet and the connection it allows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I'm here from LFCA and I'm your newest follower! =)

    I love your Sharing Hope idea!

    ReplyDelete