sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

19 October 2009

Blog favourites

Some recent 'blog favourites' and links I've enjoyed:

Blog Favorites: Autumn
Autumn Activities
Some inspiration for the weekend
Food on Fridays and Creamy Harvest Soup
Montessori Pearls Of Wisdom
Carnival of Unschooled Life — October 2009 Edition
Attachment Parenting Month 2009 Blog Carnival of Growth
September Goodies
September in review

*Operation You is the home of Inspirational Monday. You can get more inspiration there and are invited to stop by and post your links of inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. I am glad you liked my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of great links. Just reading will keep me busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And I always love your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic list, I'm honored to be included! I had also enjoyed that autumn post from Mom and Kiddo. The rest of your links were new to me, and all very interesting, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to the Carnival of Unschooled Life. I hope you'll submit a post one day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this list. I will surely check some out on the weekend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the links. I am always looking for new ideas :) Have a great weekend! Thanks for posting on KFF.

    ReplyDelete