sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

27 November 2009

Mr Gourd Head

Inspired by Toys my children ACTUALLY play with at My Bilingual Boys, we've been making Mr Gourd Heads using the body parts from Sunnyboy's Mr Potato Head toys. He was easily able to make holes in the hard skin of the gourd using a screwdriver, and enjoyed giving it different faces and accessories.







Click here to see the play, crafts and learning ideas blog link-ups we share at.

11 comments:

  1. that remins me of mr. potato hehe..

    happy thanksgiving :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking back to me. :) Those turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that kids would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! So CUTE! Never would have thought of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! He's so cute!
    Thanks for sharing on Friday's Nature Table.
    Blessings and magic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely idea. made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute! I have yet to buy my kids a Mr. potato Head. What's wrong with me? Thanks for linking to KFF.

    ReplyDelete