sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

22 May 2012

Rainbows



Rainbow collage with magazine pictures


Rainbow watercolours with Star Wars Lego stickers


Rainbow Duplo


What Makes a Rainbow?

"Well" said Mummy Rabbit to Little Rabbit,
"now you know what makes a rainbow:
RAIN,
COLOURS - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green,  Blue, Indigo, Purple and...
SUNSHINE!"
What Makes a Rainbow by Betty Ann Schwartz


Rainbow

If you have a post about a summer craft or any post with a summer theme, we'd love you to link up at our All Year Round Blog Carnival: Summer, which is open for new links until 31st August.

sunnydaytodaymama

Click here to see the play, crafts and learning ideas blog link-ups we share at.
Summer Activities For Toddlers at Cheerios & Lattes.

6 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow with Duplo bricks!

    thanks for linking up to Learning Laboratory at Mama Smiles =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great rainbow ideas! I definitely want to try out the magazine collage with my kiddos! Thanks so much for sharing this on this week's Kids Co-Op linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love all your rainbows! Especially the DUPLO one.

    Thanks for linking to Fun Sparks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would love to make the Duplo rainbow. This is such a great way to do different rainbows. Thank you so much for posting on Saturday Show and Tell. I hope you’ll be back this week. Also, this would go great with the Summer Activities for Toddlers. I would love it, if you shared it there as well. (http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com/summer-activities-for-toddlers) Thanks.
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! We just did a rainbow-themed week at our house and my kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love these ideas!! I especially love the magazine collage. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete