sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

20 February 2011

Inspired by Iceland

While we were searching for volcano resources and watching volcano videos on YouTube I was reminded of a video we saw last year inspired by Iceland. Just recently we had a long wait to change buses in town on a cold morning and as the bus stop was outside a travel agency I suggested to Sunnyboy we go inside, look at the holiday brochures, warm up and pass the time. I asked him if he'd like a holiday by the seaside but he was cold and fed up with waiting for another bus and said "no". Trying to tempt him into the travel agency I asked if he'd like a holiday on a boat or in the jungle and his eyes lit up. He agreed to go inside and told me "I'd like to have a holiday in Iceland."



1 comment: