sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

1 December 2009

Happy Conception Day Sunnyboy

Today it is four years since Sunnyboy was conceived by IVF with ICSI. On this day four years ago (after several weeks of IVF drugs, injections, tests and scans) I went in to the clinic for the egg collection and then went home to wait to hear if those eggs had successfully fertilised. One of them was Sunnyboy.

I had lots of plans for a special post today to celebrate but me and Sunnyboy have both spent the last few days stuck in bed with a rotten flu, so instead I'm just going to link to this lovely post called I will keep your heart with mine, and then go back to bed!

15 comments:

  1. ps: LOVE Loreena McKennitt! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you both feel much better soon, and happy conception day to you and your fantastic little miracle! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your both feeling better soon..:)

    Happy Conception day..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the song - Thanks. I hope you and Sonnyboy is feeling better. Oh, the miracles of medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Science is amazing :) To think a fertilized egg became the bundle of energy that is Sunnyboy! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful idea to celebrate this. I hope you and sunny boy are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you are not feeling well, but happy anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy conception day to you both! And get well soon :) Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Conception Day! I hope you and Sunnyboy are both feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the best reason of all to celebrate. get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sending lots of positive vibes your way. do get well soon.

    happy conception day sunnyboy.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful song and a beautiful way to honor this special day. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. a great reason to celebrate ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't tell my 8 year old nephew there's such a thing as "conception day!" When I told him about "half birthdays," he went spastic because he thought he'd be getting more presents :)

    ReplyDelete