sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

17 August 2009

Miracles









'When the contrast gets greater, the desire gets greater too, and that's what miracles are from. A miracle is nothing more than a terrible situation that has caused strong desire and then somehow an alignment of Energy with the desire. Every day life creativity, that's all that it is.'
- Abraham, excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday November 2nd 1997

'You are magnificent beings, in the perfect place at the perfect time, unfolding perfectly, never getting it done, and never getting it wrong. Be more playful about all of it. "Today, no matter where I'm going, no matter what I am doing, and no matter who I'm doing it with -- it is my dominant intent to look for that which I'm wanting to see. I'm wanting to find thoughts and words and actions that feel good while I'm finding them. For in doing so, I am, in the moment, practicing the art of allowing all that I've been telling the Universe I'm wanting, for all of the days of my existence.'
-Abraham, excerpted from the workshop in Asheville, NC on Sunday October 29th 2000

'Let what you're living right here and now in this environment be the process that evokes the desire that summons the Life Force that provides the creation of anything. Whatever you have the ability to conceive, this Universe has the ability to provide. Anything, without exception. So your work is on the conjuring of the idea, period. The Universe has the stuff to deliver the goods, and will.'
- Abraham, excerpted from the workshop in Phoenix, AZ on Saturday April 4th 1998

*Operation You is the home of Inspirational Monday. You can get more inspiration there and are invited to stop by and post your links of inspiration.

13 comments:

  1. Your son is getting so many wonderful experiences! You are doing a wonderful job in teaching him. Best wishes for you in your quest for the best learning for him!

    Have a wonderful week.

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sunnymama! I'm so inspired. Yep, a cord has been plucked in my soul! Thank you!

    Sunnyboy is beautiful and it is inspiring to see him just Being! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. What did you make (with the golden hand print)? Also, I like these quotes . . . Who is Abraham?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos...Love them...so glad that I stopped by. I have had far too little blog reading time this summer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. beutiful, SM, as always! ps. what's that on sunny's hand?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post. Those are really sweet photos. Love those tiny little hands and feet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very magical photos indeed!
    I love to see little ones imagine and play and just be, thanks for sharing these pieces of your life with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, the golden hand is the best!!!

    great job sunnyboy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new picture on your header. I just love Sunnyboy's curls :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always so nice to see what you and sunnyboy have been up to. I love the quotes! Inspirational indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Green Mamma and Cherie, sunnyboy was making messy paint pictures and was using his hands instead of a brush!

    @Green Mamma, this is the Abraham-Hicks website:
    http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing these important words -very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete