sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

21 March 2009

We made a mess

We made a mess and it was very easy to clean up! Earlier this week Sunnyboy enjoyed painting with finger-paints and yesterday we decided to use them for feet painting. We laid some sheets of paper on the bottom of the bath and put the paint in a cardboard tray. This activity was really messy and fun but it only took a few minutes to clean up afterwards. Today I cut out one of the unsmudged footprints and framed it.









See more We Made It! projects at The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful activity. What a way to make memories last :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my KG we had hand prints instead of leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great project. I love messy projects, but it is even better with easy clean up.

    Thanks for linking to Showcase Saturday. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lot of fun! I can't get my son to stick his finger in the paints yet. I end up fingerpainting myself whenever I try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just left an award for you on our blog: http://infantbibliophile.blogspot.com/2009/03/aww-shucks-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. But what a fun mess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Painting with fingers and toes are always fun! Thanks for linking up to the We LOVE Paint linky party over at PreKandK Sharing!

    ReplyDelete