sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

13 April 2009

Free hugs

I'm so grateful to Sunnyboy for being such a loving soul. He's my angel and he inspires me daily. When I'm being grumpy he says "Do you want a hug mama?"

Here's an inspirational video about hugs.



Free Hugs Campaign

*Operation You is the home of Inspirational Monday. You can get more inspiration there and are invited to stop by and post your links of inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. A few weeks ago, I went to park my car in a garage downtown as I always do when I work there. The parking lady came up to me and gave me a hug. I had parked there many times before but I needed it that day. Hugs are grand, aren't they? And children are so in tune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and more hugs to you and Sunnyboy! Love this video.. You can't band "good." Se'Lah, hugs are grand! Children are blessed to be in tuned. I watch them for guidance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hugs! He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I saw this recently, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete