sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

6 April 2009

Rampage of Invincibility

This is my first time taking part in Inspirational Monday and I chose a video from Abraham-Hicks - my main inspiration (as well as Sunnyboy) for starting this blog. I discovered the Teachings of Abraham and the Law of Attraction several months ago and since then I've been so inspired by what I've read and heard. You can see more Abraham videos at AbrahamHicks Channel on YouTube. This is Abraham's Rampage of Invincibility.




*Operation You is the home of Inspirational Monday. You can get more inspiration there and are invited to stop by and post your links of inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Wow..and wow again!!! Amazing. She takes you from thinking to feeling, connecting and accepting all that we are...and she does it on a rampage.. What a exceptional gift!!! You know I loved that... I will be listening to this a few more times. Thanks for the inspiration! I thoroughly enjoyed this.. I understand how and why you were inspired... Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you participated. I can see why Abraham-Hicks inspires you. Thanks for sharing.

    Have an Inspirational Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That resonated so deeply within me. Thanks so much for posting that clip, I am going to search out more!

    (How great to just *happen* to have a pink elephant in your garden lol!)

    Love Gina xx

    ReplyDelete