sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

2 April 2009

"I 'ove you" and "I 'ove me"

A few weeks ago Sunnyboy came rushing up to me excitedly and said "got something to tell you mama", then, "I 'ove you". This was the first time he had told me he loves me but he says it to me every day now and I feel so very honoured to know that this is what he wants to tell me. Yesterday he said as usual "got something to tell you mama", but this time when I asked him what it was he replied with a big smile "I 'ove me". I hope he will continue to say this always too.

See more Love Thursdays at Chookooloonks

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love to hear those words too.. So sweet. We teach them to love themselves by showing them - by showing them presence. You are on the right track, my friend. I'm smiling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Sending love on this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Love Thursday!

    My favorite 'I love you' came late one night as my little one was being placed in his bed after conking out on the couch. I was gently tucking him in, and I kissed his forehead and said, "I love you, pal." A sleepy little "love you too buddy" came back to me. He must have been around two years old. Still warms my heart!

    Soak up that sunshiny little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My four children have been saying those three words for a long time, but it still thrills me to hear it!
    What a sweet, beautiful boy you have.
    Happy Love Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely one of my favourite blogs !!!

    I love the freedom of spirit between you and sunny boy.

    Yeah!

    Happy Love Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh to be a kid. Perfect! Happy Love Thursday!

    ReplyDelete