sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

29 July 2009

Best kept secret

Corner View is hosted by Spain Daily and we are invited to post pictures telling the stories of our different lives and cultures. This week's theme is 'Best kept secret'. In our house the best kept secrets are in this cupboard. It's a long time since we've seen what's at the back of it. Recently I had to get something from near the back so I just climbed over the piles of bags and boxes.










Corner Views from around the world:
jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad, caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, schanett, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, amy, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, virgina, april, b, kyndale samantha, karen, kristina, dorit, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, desiree, di, travelingmama, aimee, sunnymama, amanda, ali, jenell, guusje, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, jodi, lily, gillian, jeanette, athena, pienduzz, latisha, clairette, kelleyn, iris, demara, mus, ninja, guusje, di, cam, amy

20 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 29, 2009

    Oh, thank you !!! I thought it was only in my house !!! Have a great time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one amazing cupboard ! does it ever end ?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought i was the only one! did you find what you were looking for?:) besos! jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a brave soul to show that picture....maybe we should share our clutter too!! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you go through there you will find all kinds of goodies...it's like getting excited all over again from shopping in your closets..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. my cupboards are the same. I feel better now that I'm not the only one!!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love, absolutely LOVE, to just dive right in there, Sunnymama! It looks like so much fun to be had!!

    I have one of those, also!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a closet in the house I grew up in that looked like that. I was terrified as a kid to crawl in there. My parents always told me that if we had a tornado warning that was where I was supposed to go since it was under the stair case. Talk about doubling the terror. Never had to go in there for that reason thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it's only only one closet that looks like that, I think you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously awesome post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl! I thought about sharing my overflowing bookcase but that brought about so many other issues. You're good for sharing a real secret.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a space like this down in our basement. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very funny and so real. I also climb over or shift my clutter instead of going through it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes, every home must have one of these, right? only, in new york, we can't have a whole cupboard so we have a drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this cupboard !! It's like and expedition... in an unknown land... Funny corner (and so true !)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tha is a good one. Love the tree carving in last post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ha ha ha, it seems you've opened the (cupboard) door to everyone confessing to the sin of clutter! thanks, it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahahaha, it looks like our cupboard!

    ReplyDelete